Saturday, March 3, 2012

Jefferson Airplane!

Hello everyone. Last weekend we went to watch the legendary rock band "Jefferson Airplane"from Woodstock , i mean the 60s. It was awesome. If you guys are familiar with them, probably you already listened to the song White Rabbit...I wore my leather skirt and some sparkling shoes(DIY) just to be more into the scene!!! I hope so!!! beijosss and great weekend!!!







wearing: leather skirt+jacket+top,leather handbag from the 80s,DIY shoes,Michael kors watch,gold necklace and bracelets!!!
                                                     Follow me on Twitter &  LIKE FACEBOOK PAGE

13 comments:

pretty affairs said...

beautiful outfit! love the dazzling shoes! :)

fashion-meets-art said...

love your golden look!
kisses
maren anita

Jessica said...

You look stunning. I love black and gold color combination.

P.S. We are having a giveaway over on our blog for a personalized necklace. If you have time please stop by and enter.

Unknown said...

beautiful outfit!!!love shoes!!

Clara Turbay said...

Great and different ideas!

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit! I love gold! Kisses

mispapelicos said...

LOng time without seeing you, my gorgeous friend. I adore that jacket and you stunning style.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Marta said...

OMG, look at you!! You're gorgeous!! :) I want you leather skirt!!

Barbara Bastamb said...

It looks beautiful, great shoes....

Ms. Falcon said...

such a glamorous outfit again ....

http://wardrobexperience.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

you look absolutely amazing, I'm so loving your blazer it's TDF!

Anna said...

love the blouse!
kisses

http://annacoman.blogspot.com

LoriLynn said...

Those shoes flipping rock my world!!!!! Xo Lori
http://lorilynn-alittlesliceofspecial.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips