Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Photoshoot with Miss Bumbum Brazil & Portugal!

Hello everyone!! As many of you know, I'm a fashion stylist for magazine and celebrities! So here are some shoots with Marianne Ranieri, the former Miss Bumbum Brazil & Portugal! She came from Brazil to do this photoshoot for her portfolio! I choose the Spanish Monastery and the Wynwood district as the main location! I tried to keep as sexy as she can be with a chic and glam vibe! So enjoy the ride!! beijosss
#fashion
+Marianne Ranieri
Follow us on Instagram @cougarvintage @maryranieri

                                                 Carla McCarthy( me) & Marianne Ranieri


 The team : Carla McCarthy ( me), Todd Holland (Photographer), Marianne Ranieri & Jade Matarazzo ( Photographer)









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogging tips